Sunday, May 15, 2011

i love you so much2 larh bby , u jgn tumbok i tau hehe

HYE ,guys bukan nk batak or what just to says , i love her more than words can says , first time dpat gf or should i says wife yg memahami and understand me , he u i just want u to know i love you n everyday i'll think i wanna marry u hehe tamoh tumbok syerh , syerh ,men2 hehe.U laen , u SPECIAL to me not only in my heart but also in my soul bby. 'She got her own thing That's why I love her'. to me your are everythings my momoe,my cek embon ,my elmo n my domokun.I love u because u like one of bruno mars song you so amazing just the way u are..<3<3<3.i think i wanna hug u larh cek embon , bole tak ? , tk bole i nak jugak hehe <gatal gilerh i nierh :P >.btw thank for make my heart melt like n ice cream , muahhhhhhhhhhx :D. If you need somethings just count on me like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,.What the most things i like about you is your teeth it make your smile look more beautifull , n if you keep smile it makes me happy . dont look at me like an hungry person coz you make me wanna kiss u bby hehee that all syg..

No comments:

Photobucket