Friday, July 1, 2011

i need a girl




hurm some time this song is really same as what im thinking ? aq perlukn kerh tk ? dunt no laa after spm maybe !!! huhu sometimes i really need , ntah la enset da cm sampah gaks kdg2 sonyap jerh mcm ape :D huhu need somebody to be with me just that not enough :D he need some body to wake me up from being lazy ? teach me on my subject that im not gud in yeah damn!!! i hate my result in middle exam s**k man chill work hard pray fur me okayh , n i pray.... like JB song :P

4 comments:

Icha Momoe said...

yeah ~ after SPM , insyaAllah . bnde lme tu takkan jdi kenangan da :)

*insyaAllah , i tggu u k ..

RUZAI MushI said...

hehe sure kerh nie ? :D amin haha

Icha Momoe said...

yeah sure .. but i tak jnji k .. tpi mmg lepas SPM , i'll be with u back .

RUZAI MushI said...

okayh :D i;m happy with it

Photobucket